It is a device that measures the brightness of two light points (maximum 3 LED 12V up to 1.5A each, dimmable). Two or more of these devices, connected to each other in series, form the pattern of light points: this becomes part of DOMY automation system (and then through the H2.0_SASER1 Network hub), simply by replacing one of the Lighting control H2.0_REREG2 with a Wireless lighting control H2.0_REREG1.
In the presence of a Multisensor H2.0_RESEN5 with using the remote control you can set and control:
• On / off depending on the presence of people
• On / off / control according to the brightness detected
• On / off / adjustment by combining the factors presence – brightness according to parameters
• single-point light (table lamp or similar): available with touch sensors for the command activation
• RGB strip
• multiple light points: the system is ideal for countertops to inspect panels, but can in fact be adapted to any type of ceiling lighting; combined with Lighting control H2.0_REREG2, Multisensor H2.0_RESEN5 and 3 LED Ring H2.0_RELUX4
• street light ….
There are no reviews yet.